MDIF Eligibility & Fee
|Master Diploma in Islamic Finance
| Program Fee
(in Pound Sterling)
|Semester-I Fee||£ 750|
|Semester-II Fee||£ 750|
|Total Fee (Payable in two Instalments)||£ 1,500|
|Full MDIF Discounted Fee (if paid at once)||£ 1,350|
* CIFE and MDIF certificates are awarded on completion of Sem I & II, respectively.
** Special Discount packages available for companies and groups. Contact for details.
To enroll in Master Diploma in Islamic Finance program,
- Applicants must hold a college diploma OR professional certificate OR minimum two years work experience
- Applicants must have good working knowledge of English
Above fee includes
- One year unlimited access to MDIF e-Class
- Interactive lectures, explaining complete MDIF curriculum
- Access to comprehensive e-manuals for each course
- 24/7 academic support by Islamic finance faculty
- Access to Islamic Finance e-Library
- 14 practice examinations as assignments
- Free attempt for MDIF Examination
Our Clients & Participants
What Our Student Say
Expert supervision, excellent academic resources and efficient and friendly AIMS staff, all contributed to making my studies for a prestigious qualification a most enjoyable and rewarding experience. This enhanced my interest in my field of study. Program at AIMS gave me a valuable knowledge. It was altogether a “Nice Program”. I found it very interesting and I am really satisfied with what I achieved.