Step-2: Study Online
Once you are enrolled, we send you access to your e-Class. Large number of online academic resources are available to the students. They include the following:
- Online Interactive Lectures are the high tech animated presentations. Starts from the fundamental concepts of the subject, these lectures cover theory, examples, applications and case studies. These high-tech animated lectures is the result of knowledge of leading faculty members, creative skill of our technical team and AIMS' Ambition to provide best e-learning to its students.
- Online Study Manuals are the comprehensive e-Book designed by globally renowned faculty and practitioners. They help students to study every topic with several theoretical and practical aspects. The average size of each e-Book is 300 pages
- Online Conferencing with faculty (available soon) is a special feature offered for the betterment and improvement of students' learning. It allows students to study directly with the highly qualified faculty. This feature will be available on a pre-defined schedule.
- 24/7 Online Academic Support allow students to email a question directly to the faculty member, at any point of study. The faculty member review the question and given a detailed answer in earliest possible time.
- Online Library is a collection of hundreds of e-Books and e-Presentations on specialized topics. With the use of e-Library, students simply gets a chance to learn and know more
- Online Discussion Forum (available soon) will be an open forum for AIMS College' students to learn and share knowledge. It is in fact a student community, which give you access to students and professionals, from all over the world.
- Online Assignment are the regular assessments, designed to enhance the understanding and knowledge of each student. Questions in Assignments are all MCQs type and drawn from online lectures and e-books. Students need to complete two Assignments for each course, before they may request the final examination