MBA Eligibility & Fee
|MBA in Supply Chain Management|
|Program Fee||(in US Dollars)|
|Semester-I Fee||$ 1,000|
|Semester-II Fee||$ 1,000|
|Semester-III Fee||$ 1,500|
|Semester-IV Fee||$ 1,500|
|Total Fee (Payable in four Instalments)||$ 5,000|
|Full MBA Discounted Fee (if paid at once)||$ 4,500|
* CSCE and MDSCM certificates are awarded on completion of MBA Sem I & II, respectively.
** Above fee is exclusive of MBA degree fee.
Before enrolling in this program, please check your eligibility
- You must possess a bachelors or equivalent degree from a recognized university or college.
- You must have good working knowledge of English.
MBA on Equivelancy
- Applicants who already hold MBA degree from a recognized institution, may receive exemption on MBA Semester-III & IV.
- Applicants who hold other Masters Degree, may receive exemption on particular subject that they have studied.
Above fee includes
- Two years unlimited access to online study resources
- Interactive lectures explaining each topic
- Comprehensive study e-manuals covering complete MBA curriculum
- 24/7 academic support by project management faculty
- Access to project management e-Library
- 20 practice examinations as assignments
- Free examination attempt for each course
MBA Degree Accreditation
MBA in Supply Chain Management is offered by AIMS in collaboration with University of America, which is accredited by these UK Government recognized bodies:
- Education for Business Managers and Administrators (EBMA) is an only established awarding body in the UK to accredit qualifications in business management.
- Accreditation Services for International Colleges and Universities (ASIC) is recognised by UK Home Office and is listed in the US CHEA's directory of recognised international accrediting agencies.
- Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) is a national awarding and accrediting body recognized by the UK Government through Ofqual.
Clients and Participants
What Our Student Say
My overall learning experience with AIMS was excellent. From long time, I was searching for a good institution where I can study from fundamentals to specialization, and my search finally ended with AIMS. The best thing about the studies was the depth of knowledge transfer that was imparted. I just loved the learning through interactive lectures and detailed explanation in the study manuals.