PhD - Eligibility & Fee
|PhD Islamic Banking and Finance|
| UK Residents
| International Students
|Admission and Initiation Fee||£ 1,500||$ 2,100|
|Research and Academics||£ 2,150||$ 3,000|
|Dissertation Evaluation||£ 1,000||$ 1,400|
|Total Fee (Payable in three Instalments)||£ 4,650||$ 6,500|
|Full PhD Discounted Fee (if paid at once)||£ 3,710||$ 5,200|
* Above fee is exclusive of PhD degree fee.
To enroll in PhD in Islamic Banking and Finance program,
- Applicants must hold Masters/MBA degree in Islamic Banking and Finance OR Masters Degree in Business/Finance along with AIMS' Master Diploma in Islamic Finance
- Applicants must have minimum five years full-time work experience in Finance industry as Banking/Finance Professional OR Lecturer OR Researcher
- Applicants must have good working knowledge of English
PhD Degree Accreditation
PhD in Islamic Finance is offered by AIMS in collaboration with University of America, which is accredited by the following UK Government recognized bodies:
- Education for Business Managers and Administrators (EBMA), an only established awarding body in the UK to accredit qualifications in business management.
- Accreditation Services for International Colleges and Universities (ASIC), recognised by UK Home Office and is listed in the US CHEA's directory of recognised international accrediting agencies.
- Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), a national awarding and accrediting body recognized by the UK Government through Ofqual.
Clients and Participants
What Our Student Say
Studies at AIMS sets a very good knowledge and understanding for anyone willing to join the corporate world. Achieving the professional qualifications from AIMS would also be a great accomplishments for those who has the experience in their field but lacks formal qualifications. I am extremely delighted that my experience is now supported by formal recognized qualifications