PhD - Eligibility & Fee
|PhD in Islamic
(Fee in British Pounds)
|Admission & Initiation Fee||£ 1,100|
|Research & Academic Fee||£ 1,800|
|Dissertation Evaluation Fee||£ 800|
|Total Discounted Fee (if paid at once)||£ 3,350|
|* Above fee in exclusive of PhD degree fee.|
To enroll in PhD in Islamic Banking and Finance program,
- Applicants must hold Masters/MBA degree in Islamic Banking and Finance OR Masters Degree in Business/Finance along with AIMS' Master Diploma in Islamic Finance
- Applicants must have minimum five years full-time work experience in Finance industry as Banking/Finance Professional OR Lecturer OR Researcher
- Applicants must have good working knowledge of English
PhD Degree Accreditation
PhD in Islamic Finance is offered by AIMS in collaboration with University of America, which is accredited by the following UK Government recognized bodies:
- Education for Business Managers and Administrators (EBMA), an only established awarding body in the UK to accredit qualifications in business management.
- Accreditation Services for International Colleges and Universities (ASIC), recognised by UK Home Office and is listed in the US CHEA's directory of recognised international accrediting agencies.
- Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), a national awarding and accrediting body recognized by the UK Government through Ofqual.
Clients and Participants
What Our Student Say
I wanted to understand that how Islamic Financial system works, and I found Certified Islamic Finance Expert. CIFE is an excellent program that covers all the important topics, one need to understand the complete Islamic Banking and Insurance system. It has given insight into the Islamic Finance and developing techniques required to further strengthen this field.