Why Should I choose AIMS?
There are several reasons to choose AIMS:
- Internationally recognized qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Providing quality professional education from Eight (8) years
- 100% Online flexible learning environment
- AIMS Certifications are highly reputed among employers, globally
- Programs are designed by leading scholars and practitioners
I have no Experience in Supply Chain? Is this Program Suitable for me?
Students do not need any prior knowledge or experience in Supply Chain Management. Our study programs starts from the fundamentals concepts. They are easy to understand for new comers and at the same time interesting for experienced professionals.
Who Design these Courses? Practitioners or University Faculty?
The study material provided by AIMS is designed by the college faculty as well as Industry Practitioners. This is the reason that supply chain management studies at AIMS keep holistic balance between theory and practice
What are Additional Jobs Prospects, if I Choose AIMS?
AIMS graduates have excellent reputation in the industry, because AIMS produce “Better Graduates”. At AIMS, students are provided by most recent education. Best faculty is chosen to develop the course contents and teach the programs. AlMS also make use of latest elearning technology to delivery the best “Learning” and “Understanding” of its students.
Who Award the CSCE and Master Diploma certifications?
- Certified Supply Chain Expert (CSCE) and Master Diploma in Supply Chain Management (MDSCM) certifications are awarded by Academy for International Modern Studies (AIMS). AIMS is registered with UK Register of Learning Providers - a UK governmental setup.
- CSCE/MDSCM programs are also equivalent to 9/15 credit hours of graduate studies.
Who Accredit the MBA in Supply Chain Management degree?
MBA is offered by AIMS in collaboration with University of America, which is accredited by following UK Government recognized bodies:
- Education for Business Managers and Administrators (EBMA) is an only established awarding body in the UK to accredit qualifications in business management.
- Accreditation Services for International Colleges and Universities (ASIC) is recognised by UK Home Office and is listed in the US CHEA's directory of recognised international accrediting agencies.
- Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) is a national awarding and accrediting body recognized by the UK Government through Ofqual.
Click here for more details on these accreditation bodies.
Our Students Say!
I could not have made any better decision than choosing to participate in the certificate program of AIMS, because the combination of professional and highly qualified faculty, paired with an interesting, diverse and mind-challenging curriculum. The program created a full picture of the subject from different angels. It built a lot of missing knowledge to me. The most important thing is that the course starts with the fundamentals, till you get expertise in the subject.