Master Diploma - Eligibility & Fee
|Master Diploma in Supply Chain Management
| Program Fee
(in Pound Sterling)
|Semester-I Fee||£ 750|
|Semester-II Fee||£ 750|
|Total Fee (Payable in two Instalments)||£ 1,500|
|Full MDSCM Discounted Fee (if paid at once)||£ 1,350|
* CSCE and MDSCM certificates are awarded on completion of Sem I & II, respectively.
** Special Discount packages available for companies and groups. Contact for details.
To enroll in Master Diploma in Supply Chain Management (MDSCM) program,
- Applicants must hold a college diploma OR professional certificate OR minimum two years work experience
- Applicants must have good working knowledge of English
Above fee includes
- 1 Year unlimited access to MDSCM e-Class
- Interactive lectures, explaining complete curriculum
- Access to comprehensive e-manuals for each course
- 24/7 academic support by supply chain faculty
- Access to Supply Chain e-Library
- Eight (8) practice examinations as assignments
- Free Master Diploma Examination
Clients and Participants
What Our Student Say?
I already hold a Masters Degree, but I felt that I could cope with the more demanding aspects in my field, and was looking for something more structured. It was wonderful experience learning with AIMS. Apart from Online Lectures, books were a great help too. The learning structure designed by AIMS for self-paced learning is excellent. I have studied online from another institution in past, but my experience with AIMS is very pleasant and unforgettable.